Forums Main H&B 4×4 Response Group Forums Introductions New member HR341

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by ROY BOOTH.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Steven Clarke
    Participant
    • Responder

Good day to everyone and as per the section of the forum and title of the post I am new to the group.

My name is Steve and I live in the Fleet area of N E Hampshire having been in the area since 98, work related. I am retired having spent a long time, probably too long, in HM Forces.

I drive a Jeep Cherokee KJ and am looking forward to getting involved and meeting other members when the circumstances allow.

Hope that everyone is staying safe and well.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Derek Bagshaw
    • Responder
    • Controller

Hi Steven, welcome to the group.

I have set your availability in Responder Manager to “pending”. When you have had a chance to find your way around the basics of Responder Manager and Zello, if you set it to “available” you will be included in any messages we send out.

Graham Middleton
    • Trustee

Hi Steven,

Welcome aboard the madhouse  Group

ROY BOOTH
    Participant
    • Responder

Hi Steve, I don’t think we’ve met, (too many Steve’s and too many people with Jeeps :))   I live in Fleet, I’ve got a Freelander 2.  Look forward to seeing you.

Steven Clarke
    Participant
    • Responder

Hi Roy,

Hopefully our paths will cross at some point soon.

Getting myself up to speed with PPE and vaccine deliveries and am looking forward to doing some events/training as things open up a bit.

I live on the edge of Fleet. Technically Crookham Village but we are addressed as Church Crookham.

I will keep my eyes open for a Freelander 2 when out and about.

ROY BOOTH
    Participant
    • Responder

Hi Steven

I’m at the other end on Ancells Farm, my Freelander is a black one with 4×4 Response stickers and (sometimes) an awning on the roof rack.

Roy

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.