Joining up to Hampshire & Berkshire 4×4 Response is easy and membership is available in two categories:
- Responder – If you own a 4×4 and wish to become an active Responder attending call outs. Cost £25
- Support member – If you don’t own a 4×4, support membership allows you to play an active role in the organisation by providing support to Responders on long call out’s, fundraising activities, publicity, representing us at official events and trainings days, becoming a Duty Controller Cost: Free to spouses/partners of full Responders, £10 to independent members.
The joining process is as follows:
- Complete and submit the online application form
- The Membership Secretary will contact you with details of the next step
- Contact the most convenient assessor to arrange the initial introduction
- Pay your membership fee after the meeting either online or by cheque
- You will receive your HR call sign and ID card via post
- Sign up to our forum and Responder Facebook group (link in forum) to keep up to date with news and Training dates.